
y todo lo que era, ya no es, veo las cosas de una manera distorsionada, veo que no me amas, y que todo me duele, veo que no estas enamorado de mi, porque me queres cambiar, soy como soy, perfecta no puedo ser, creo que nadie lo es, vos mismo tenes tus arranques inexplicables de ira, y ya no se que hacer, porque realment quiero estar con vos, me importas, vos y esto que empezamos hace taan poco, pero pareciera no importarte, y me sonrio en mi inmensa tristeza, para tratar de ocultar todo esto que me pasa, y no se que seria mejor, si dejar que todo se vaya, y soñar con lo que pudo ser, o luchar, y sufrir mucho para ver si al final, logramos ser felices, se que soy egoista, pero lo acepto, pero vos tabien lo sos, y no te das cuenta, y me lastimas con todo derecho porque realment pensas que esta bien, y no se como reaccionar.. y por todo esto sufro, y no puedo amarte mas, porque te amo en exceso, y eso ya de por si es malo, todo esto es malo, y no se si terminarlo es la respuesta, quizas lo seria esforzarme, pero no valoras eso, y no se que hacer, creo que tu amor por mi ya murio, porque ya cualquier cosa vale mas que nuestra relacion, y me duele tanto.. como deberia reaccionar?,
ya no lo se.. y me refugio en todas estas cosas, para ver si es que de casualidad... logro salir de todo esto...
THE END OF THE WORLD (THE CURE)
Go if you want to I never try to stop you know there's a reason For all of this you're feeling low It's not my call You couldn't ever love me more You couldn't love me more You couldn't love... Me... I don't show much It's not that hard to hide you see in a moment I cant remember how to be all you wanted I couldn't ever love you more I couldn't love you more I couldn't love... You want me to cry and play my part I want you to sigh and fall apart We want this like everyone else Stay if you want to I always wait to hear you say there's a last kiss For all the times you run this way it's not my fault You couldn't ever love me more You couldn't love me more You couldn't love... I couldn't ever love you more I couldn't love you more I couldn't love... You want me to lie not break your heart I want you to fly not stop and start We want us like everything else Ooo-eee-ooo... Ooo-eee-ooo... Maybe we didn't understand It's just the end of the world... Ooo-eee-ooo... Ooo-eee-ooo... Maybe we didnt understand Not just a boy and a girl It's just the end of the end of the world... Me... I don't say much It's far too hard to make you see in a moment I still forget just how to be all you wanted I couldn't ever love you more I couldn't love you more I couldn't love you more I couldn't love you more I couldn't love you more.
Go if you want to I never try to stop you know there's a reason For all of this you're feeling low It's not my call You couldn't ever love me more You couldn't love me more You couldn't love... Me... I don't show much It's not that hard to hide you see in a moment I cant remember how to be all you wanted I couldn't ever love you more I couldn't love you more I couldn't love... You want me to cry and play my part I want you to sigh and fall apart We want this like everyone else Stay if you want to I always wait to hear you say there's a last kiss For all the times you run this way it's not my fault You couldn't ever love me more You couldn't love me more You couldn't love... I couldn't ever love you more I couldn't love you more I couldn't love... You want me to lie not break your heart I want you to fly not stop and start We want us like everything else Ooo-eee-ooo... Ooo-eee-ooo... Maybe we didn't understand It's just the end of the world... Ooo-eee-ooo... Ooo-eee-ooo... Maybe we didnt understand Not just a boy and a girl It's just the end of the end of the world... Me... I don't say much It's far too hard to make you see in a moment I still forget just how to be all you wanted I couldn't ever love you more I couldn't love you more I couldn't love you more I couldn't love you more I couldn't love you more.
realment no podria amarte mas.
¿adonde se fue tu amor?
todo podria ser peor,, espero que no lo sea...
que te quiero hablar, y te escapas ¬¬
ResponderEliminarque tengo calor
que me muerde amor
que no se que te pasa
que hoy te extrañe TODO el dia
que te quiero ver sonreir
que te quiero
que que?
QUE TE QUIERO Y MUCHO